|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, February 21, 2005 Jay Chou is attached
I know this is kinda stupid but I can hear and feel my heart been shattered into pieces. I am no kid so why do I feel this way? Maybe because Jay Chou is my ULTIMATE idol. He is the best man. So what pple say that he is not cute, mumbles when he sings etc. HARLOW! wake up this guy is a genius and he soooooooo got "sei" which makes him so achingly adorable. And now some earth-shattering, heart-breaking news. He is attached to some entertainment news anchor Patty Hou Peichen. And she is one year older than him. Not only in age but in looks as well. She looks so much more mature. A complete mismatch! Not that I wish he was with Jolin Tsai but at least find someone better than Patty Hou! I mean, what is so good about her??? Arggh... I want to wish him the best and feel happy for him. But not with this gal man. She is not yr type. Anyway who am I to give advice? I shall just shut up.
Showed my disappointment all over my nick in msn. My bf's response was "poor dear" and "Dun be sad...you got me". Aww....that is so sweet. He is the best bf in the world! Love u darling.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 2:29 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |