You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

There are lousy drivers everywhere

ooooo...sensitive topic.

I wonder which is worse..to sit in a cab or bus with a lousy driver and you paid for the ride.

Or to drive your own car and to encounter a lousy driver on the road.

I have encountered both before and I'm sure alot of you did as well. I dont want to comment much on cab drivers coz my father is one. It is either you like them or dislike them kinda thing. We all have our personal experiences with them.

Lousy bus drivers are those who think they own the road. Most of them do.

And those who make you want to puke everytime you sit on their buses. They jam brake or keep pressing on the brake like nobody's business. And you are like sitting inside, body rocking back and forth...or worse, you are standing and you have to hold on to the handles tightly and spread your legs FAR APART to gain stability whilst swaying from side to side.

Argh.

Just sat on one lousy ride on the bus to school today. Was reading a book called "Supernatural Childbirth" that my colleague passed to me. Will comment on that book another day.

I was so irritated by the bus driver, I almost wanted to go in front of the bus and tell the driver off "YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IS IT??!!"

haiyo...headache.

Lousy drivers.

I am a female driver..and sometimes hate to admit..there are indeed alot of lousy drivers who are female.

Had this conversation with some of my church pals over sushi last Friday.

Darling commented there women naturally have a shorter/narrower peripheral vision which affects driving. So you cant really blame them.

When you come across a lousy female driver, your reaction is either:

a) no wonder...female driver ar....expected...suan le..
b) arrghh ..no wonder!! FEMALE DRIVER AS USUAL!

For me, will be DONT DRIVE ON THE ROAD IF YOU CANT DRIVE AND DISGRACE US WOMEN!!!!

But taking the plank out of my eyes before looking into my sister's eyes. Sometimes I am a lousy driver as well. I have my days.

Is it in-born in us women? Haii.

So what irritates me more is when...the lousy drivers are MEN.

Eh harlow.....MISTER...you are supposed to be better in driving leh...why in the world are you driving like that?!?! VERY DUI LIAN ONE YOU KNOW?!

Yah....so when I encounter such pple...I will go side by side with the car and then shake my head and sigh profusely to show that even a woman is looking down on you....you lousy male driver.

Okie enough said. It is the bad driving that we dislike..nothing personal.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:26 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela