|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 I'm so fat
my fat jokes...
I'm so fat that when the whales saw me they started singing "we are family". I'm so fat, I make free willy look like a goldfish. I'm so fat when I walk past the window, we lose four days of sunlight. I'm so fat, When God said "Let There be Light", He told me to move my fat ass out of the way. I'm so fat, I entered a fat contest and won first, second and third. I'm so fat, I take posters not pictures. I'm so fat when I went to the restuarant I got a group discount. I'm so fat, if you tried to walk around me and you will get lost. I'm so fat, when I walked passed the TV, you missed three commercials. I'm so fat, I stood in front of the Hollywood sign and it just said H D.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:32 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |