|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 In my 9th month Quite a number of people have been telling me that my tummy is really BIG, like going to deliver anytime soon. I feel baby moving or punching, at my pelvic area as well...so its engaged I guess? I have applied for my maternity leave to start in the last week of June. So I have roughly another 2 more weeks to go before I say goodbye to my office..at least for now.. Still got some more stuff to prepare for birth at home as well as handover duties to my colleague at work....I will try to finish everything by next week coz I am afraid that baby may come earlier. To me I feel baby may come earlier, motherly's instincts maybe? I have been recently imagining like how my water bag will break then I will go bathe coz I wont be able to do so for like the next one week before packing in my clothes and make-up (must take nice pics of me in my constipated painful face when I deliver mah) to go to the hospital. Then the pain I may feel when giving birth while darling will be taking photos...hhahaa...dont know whether can tahan not taking the epidural....or better not, just take to spare me of the pain? Then imagining me carry baby in my arms ...really wonder how she will look like...hope she has my nose....and darling's adorable-ness. My friend's baby came when she was in her 36th week, she totally didnt expect it at all. She said her water bag burst...water gushed out. Hmmm...according to my countdown ticker, I am just in my 36th week liao. Well just hope I got everything settled before she comes. Love u baby Chloe.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:10 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |