You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Chloe and her activities

Chloe and her mommy




Chloe going out



Chloe in her bathing tub



Chloe drinking her milk



Chloe yawning



Chloe laughing


Chloe taking a nap with Mommy


Chloe on her tummy


there is a story for the picture above...as much as I love Chloe's pose and expression in this pic, the colour of my bedsheets simply annoys me ...why?

because I am a meticulously colour-coordinated person...we left Chloe on our bed and her urine leaked out (arghh..lousy diapers!!) so wet our bed..and we had to change the bedsheets which we just did like a day ago...so we didnt want to wash again a relatively clean set of bedsheets so we just changed what was wet..hence the multi-coloured bedsheets...oh well...yeah...you can imagine me being irritated by my bedsheets when really ...who cares if it isnt colour-coordinated? well now you know...I DO!


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:21 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela