|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts
|
Friday, June 06, 2008 Love SATC
My favourite sitcom and movie ever! If I would want a bff between the four, I will be torned bet Samantha Jones and Charlotte York. And I simply love their clothes! Watching the movie reminds me of my own bffs....which puts a smile to my face. Yet felt sad for some*. I wish every girl in this world will have their own group of bffs like Carrie has in SATC. Though I vaguely remmeber when I was watching the sitcom like a few years back, I didnt really like Carrie. Not sure why now. But the movie was still great! End up crying loads.
![]() ![]() ![]() *do not wish to elaborate.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:30 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |