|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, November 04, 2008 miss my long straight hair...and blunt bangs ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() In the words of Adrian, my colleague - "Never cut your hair short..listen to me....LONG HAIR IS ALWAYS BETTER." I miss my long straight hair....I think most girls look nicer in long hair...well most guys like girls in long hair... I love girls who look great in short hair though I may not be the blessed one but at least I think I dont look that horrendous...but I still prefer long hair..someone please remind me not to cut my hair short unless I am like old and short hair makes more sense. It took me this many years to finally understand the fact: NEVER follow the trend blindly, follow what suits you best. And what suits me best (and alot of pple concur) is long hair lor. It is not that short hair is not nice, a lot mentioned about looking younger and fresher with short hair. My friends tell me that I still look nice in short hair WHAT. Not as if you are ugly, it is still nice....but to me, if you can look better, why not? Long hair more chio mah...keke si bu yao lian right...so why settle for something less? Unless you look like Hebe (below) who looks FANTASTIC in short hair...otherwise, stick to the status quo. I guess it is always the feeling in us that wants a change, a new look etc...but just know what suits you best. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 6:23 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |