You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

Sentosa Flowers 2009

One of the perks I get from where I work is attending the events being held here. This is my first time going to the Sentosa Flowers, an annual floral extravaganza event usually held during the CNY period. Before it was officially opened to public, we had a sneak preview for our Cove residents and it was a fun evening topped off with some wine tasting and light refreshments. My colleagues and I then visited the flower fair again after the first few days of CNY to take some pics of our own.

It was quite meaningful to me because I have seen the production and know the story behind each flower display. Though I didnt have darling's super powerful camera to take really nice pics for me but I had my trusty point-and-shoot camera and the pics were pretty nice.






This seems like a quan jia fu, family pic.





Hanging our wish charm on the Trees of Life, which we got for free (it is sold at $2 per charm to the public).





link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 1:58 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela