|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Friday, April 13, 2007 long time no chat like this ![]() It was really a delightful small gathering with my university classmates last sat. Shirley, Xueling and Stephen met up with darling and I over dinner at a restuarant at Raffles City selling North Indian food. Food was unique...a break-away from our usual cuisine. Darling and I enjoyed the food and company as well as the talks and laughs over dinner and dessert at Baker's Inn. We actually called more of our pals to join us but unfortunately they had other plans and couldnt come. It is really nice to catch up with good pals now and then, trying different kinds of cuisine and reminising the good (and bad) old days in school. With the exception of darling and I, they were all in the IT industry and it was quite amusing to listen to their complaints about the IT industry....the programmers and clients that they have to deal with. I knew that I wouldnt be able to make it there, it was totally out of my league. Xueling passed me some baby stuff..it was so sweet of her. Thanks babe! Well, hope to meet up with my other good pals from SoC again soon....left with 2 months plus to see me in my pregnancy state ...after that the next round will be like 2-3 yrs later?..keke...
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:39 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |