|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 Did you know? ![]() ![]() Did you know that this was Andrea Fonseka??!!! I rememebered this picture in year 2004 (the year Ms Australia, Jennifer Hawkins won)when they were circulating all the pictures of Miss Universe 2004 contestants and they were commenting on Miss Malaysia and how fat she looked in her swimsuit. And I didnt know the up and coming girl I have been seeing recently and have been commenting that she looks pretty was that girl in THAT pic! ![]() And she was also in the Female 50 Most Gorgeous People 2006 and I didnt even notice her??! She just looked normal amongst the rest. ![]() But she did win best catwalk female and most photogenic female although she didnt win the title of Most Gorgeous. She shld have. ![]() Now she just looks very good! The newspapers were commenting on the up and coming babe other than Jade Seah and I was thinking that Andrea is so much better la. What was Jade thinking when she publicly announced that she is a virgin? Firstly ..who cares? Secondly, by announcing that to EVERYONE, isnt that like a call for action to all guys out there, asking to be deflowered...like anytime SOON. Anyway back to Andrea. Now she is so slim and sexy. ![]() There is still hope. Marie France Bodyline! ![]() ![]()
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:51 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |