You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 11, 2007

Have a good laugh

4 husbands were sitting at the waiting room in a hospital while waiting for their
wives to give birth.

Then a nurse came out and told the first daddy,
"Congratulations, you got twins!".
"Ohh.. maybe its a coincidence" said the daddy.
"I am working with the Petronas Twin Towers."

Then another nurse came out and told the second daddy,
"Congratulations! you have triplets!"
"Wooow!, this is a coincidence too" said the second daddy.
"I am working for 3M Corporation."

Another nurse came out and told the third daddy, ?
"Congratulations! Isteri anda dapat kembar empat," (Your wife gave birth to quadruplets.)
"Alhamdulillah! Maybe this is also a coincidence". "I kerja di Four Seasons Hotel!" (I am working at Four Seasons Hotel)

At this time, the fourth daddy-to-be was in an uncontrolled worry.
All the 3 daddies asked him,
"why do you seemed so worried?"
He answered, "I am working with 7-11!"


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:36 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela