|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 i'm typing with one hand.........
y? coz pampered Chloe needs someone to carry her then she can sleep....once u put her down in her cot, she will wake up n demand to be cuddled. so she is sleeping in my arm now as I typed.
yesterday she stayed awake for almost the whole afternoon with just short naps in bet n she drank a lot!...but dats okay coz dat means at night she will sleep longer w/o waking up to feed....which she did..:) ![]() ![]() above are pics of her playing with her toys (which used to be mine, remember Lola from my wedding pics n my wedding mascot? keke...) she cant grab them yet...but something to entertain her while I do other stuff....although she still rather look at ceilings, walls n lights. ![]() ![]() I dont know how Lucy and Lola came to me while I was busy taking pictures at the church reception. Pic with Dawn. ![]() Lucy and Lola at the registration table for the wedding dinner. Pic with my jiemeis Adeline and Emmeline (cousin cum maid of honour) and Ade's bf, Michael. And Michelle is in the background ...hehee... ![]() Lucy and Lola at the registration table for the church ceremony. oh man, typing plus uploading the pics with one hand is tiring...
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:52 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |