You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

over the weekend...




My church ORPC Young Adults had a mini gathering with Jubilee Young Adults at ECP on Sat to get to know one another and Chloe made some new friends as well...His name is Ezra..so chubby and cute!!

Little Miss Splendid shirt that I got cheap at the Science bazzar in school...love bazzars! 5 more kg to lose and counting! (vain hor.....but so?)

Serene babe holding Chloe for the first time!


Family pics



Chloe enjoying the breeze in her joggy.

International buffet dinner at Marriot Cafe with my family and neighbours to celebrate our first year wedding anniversary..so sweet of them!



My dad carrying Chloe.

Flower offering at Church on Sunday that Darling and I gave in celebration of our first year wedding anniversary to thank God for blessing us with a healthy and cute baby girl, Chloe. I asked for a pink theme and pink is what I got! Yeah!


Claire babe and I..such a concidence that our dresses are similar!


Dinner and movie (I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry - not bad!) at GV Gold Class at night...:)




link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:57 AM |


1 Comments:

Blogger JameZ commented at 6:09 PM~  

Aww ... Chloe is so cute and if I am not wrong, does look like you when you were young.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela