|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts
|
Monday, September 17, 2007 Back to Work
First day back to work after maternity leave with a new hairstyle...yeah I straightened my hair...common concensus is that I look younger..hmmm..guess curly hair just make u look more mature..I still have 6 more kg to lose to my pre-pregnancy weight...haii...JIA YOU!
![]() A nice surprise - new additions to my cubicle wall, the four pictures at the bottom right - my colleague Kimz's work..thanks babe! ![]() I miss Chloe already...I brought her picture to work with me... ![]() Picture frame was from my ex-colleague Carol. ![]() Kimz brought her son today. Cute Kdenn :) Last Friday went back to my mom's place for dinner and Cherron was there...got him to take a picture with Chloe...btw they both share the same birth date...:) My mom likes to joke with Cherron and asks if he wants to marry Chloe...wahahahaa....if that really happens in the future, this picture will put into good use for their wedding montage...wahhaaa... anyways..................I MISS MY BABY!!!!!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:22 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |