|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 i am fat
women know when they are fat...they dont need people to come tell them...sometimes they just want to be told otherwise to feel better..coz deep inside they know that they ARE fat.
so when women come and ask you.."Am I fat" ..tell them NO. they know that they are fat...they just want some consolation...so just say NO. If you realised...really really FAT people dont go around asking whether they are fat ..coz they know they are. And they dont need people to remind them that they are fat.... Not that fat people are unhappy people...it depends on how you view it.....but not all fat people are fat AND happy..most of them dislike their weight... Just like skinny people hate people to tell them that they are skinny...but seriously to me...their worries are less sad than those who are FAT. i mean come on, you can eat and eat and not grow fat? That's a blessing. I have always been fleshy....never been the skinny type. I like my curves but that doesnt mean that I like to be reminded that I am ba ba.....or especially now when it already 3 months and I havent lost all of my pregnancy weight...i am the kind that can gain weight fast but lose weight not so easy....i hate to go on diet coz i love my food. i dun mind exercising...but exercising makes me hungry. and hence..that is something that I have to work at. so till i gain back my ideal weight, dun need to remind me of my fatness. thank you very much.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:09 PM |
1 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |