You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to Chloe

When Chloe met Samantha



Chloe: This is such an interesting toy!



At home...Chloe: I also want to play with my toys..


Chloe: Mommy do you have toys like Jie Jie Sammie's ones?


Mommy: No...but your Auntie Ade and Emm did buy for you a walker!


Chloe: This is fun too!!


Chloe: so tired..want to sleep..


Chloe: but I very kaypo..need to look outside my cot while I sleep...




Chloe: Hmm... let me think what shall I dream about tonight...


Woke up...Chloe: I like to drink my water while doing yoga poses.


In church..hmm..what's the commotion about?

Ar...its Chloe..the kids (and adults) magnet..



Chloe: Daddy dont bully me!! I am not a toy!!



When Chloe met Kaira


Chloe: Hmm even though you are older than me..but I am heavier than you!! I WIN!! muahahaa...


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:22 AM |


1 Comments:

Blogger JameZ commented at 7:44 PM~  

Chloe is so cute. I like how her hair looks like it has just been put through some curling iron. The photo of Paul and her looks a little "wrong" but very funny and cute nonetheless.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela