You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jay's Concert Review

Definately a highlight of 2008..and the year has only just begun!

The excitement began last year with the mad rush of buying his tickets online.....then came Sat morn of 19 Jan when I realised that the binoculars at home was missing!! So I asked darling to go get me a new one (thanks dear!) while I went for my Sunday School training course in church. Needless to say, I was quite restless the whole day though I am glad I had something to keep my mind on...before I knew it, it was time to get ready for the show of the YEAR.

Rushed to the Indoor Stadium and then passing through the checkpoint hoping that they wont check my bag with my camera in it....they didnt. I remembered thinking..oh man..I should have taken darling's super powerful camera instead of my small pink one since they didnt check.....but nevertheless...cant look back now..just looking forward to having a great time. Which I obviously did.

Rushed to take pictures with Emmeline who sat right across the stadium from where my seat was. Same for Geraldine...




Pic with Geraldine...my new colleague at work whom I could click very well with..and the greatest coincidence is that we share the same birthdate! just two yrs apart.. and the best thing is....she is a also Jay Chou fan!!



I went to my seat (already explained before in my blog why I went alone) and got ready my equipment.



Soon, the lights went dim and there were shouts of enthusiasm, all anticipating the appearance of Jay. And then...there he was...in his first costume..



Out came my binoculars and I tell you, I almost cried...I could see him so clearly and up close and he looks so beautiful...his skin was so smooth and his dimple was so CUTE!!...I nearly died. Below, wearing two of my favourite costumes of the show.

Pink Jacket


White Suit


Him playing the "che lin" ...he was quite good in it!! And it is in hot pink! I like.



Ok there was this part in the concert where he had two super slutty dancers who danced really close to him while he sang. They were wearing almost nothing to imagination and were caressing him ALL over. Now there was this fan behind me who kept on laughing when she saw that scene......think she finds it hilarious coz Jay was like covering his crotch area the whole time the dancers were like touching his thigh...well on the contrary I was like FUMING inside lor...wah lau...get lost you sluts!! qu si bah!!





BUT secretly I wished, I was one of them..wahaha!



The multi-talented Jay performing his songs on different musical instruments.




For the piano this year, it was a transparent one (loved the pink one two years back). My binoculars was so powerful I could see the words printed on his small sheet of paper in front of him.



He even got his grandma up on stage to dance. Power!



There was this part where he sang "Ting Ma Ma De Hua" and on the screen was a video of Chow Yun Fatt and Jacky Cheung singing along to the song. It was pretty entertaining.



Another note-worthy part of the concert was his guest stars - Nan Quan Ma Ma who did a short funny skit on stage and one of them had a piano battle with him just like in the movie "Secret".



I didnt really take notice of the team members until at the concert...the guys are quite cute actually. But of course, nothing compared to Jay. :)




I was jumping, dancing to the music and shouting most of the time in the concert "jie lun, jie lun" like my life depended on it. He was so shuai and damn got sei. Plus his live performances were so entertaining and he sounds equally good as compared to the CDs (cant tell if it was lip-synched, though I seriously think NOT) And I think my heart stopped a beat whenever he looked in my direction because in my binoculars, he seems as though he was looking at me. SWOON......

All in all..................

Concert ticket - $200
Binoculous - $115
Watching Jay perform up close and enjoying myself to the MAX - PRICELESS.



Everything was worth it.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 2:45 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger JameZ commented at 5:48 PM~  

I think you meant "skanky" instead of "slutty". My friends went to the concert too, and they had a good time, but not as good as you made it sound.

Good to know that Paul feels secure enough for you to swoon over Jay like this. It's really nice to know that deep down in every woman is also a little girl screaming. ;-)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela