You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to Work - 2008

after a loooooong rest in dec, today is back to work, back to reality. yah I need the money to survive.......AND plus for my Victoria's Secrets stuff, Jay Chou collectibles, designer bags, fanciful clothes, chunky accessories, DIAMONDS, irresistable lingerie, shoes for all occasions..and colours...cutesy little things and anything PINK.

oh yah...plus Chloe and darling's stuff.

keke..I am such a spender. I just blew $1122 last month on my credit card bill..you should see Darling's eyes when he saw my bill..he was like "HOW COME??!!!!" His bill was like $122...mine was $1122...an extra 1....1000 that is!

anyways..I am counting down to Jay Chou's concert on 19 Jan!! 17 more days to go!!!!!

after spending so many days with Chloe like almost every min in dec...now I am missing her again...the feeling is like when I first came back to work after maternity.....my lovely cupcake.....mommy miss u..


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:49 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela