You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 09, 2008

Complimentary Makeover Photoshoot - CRAP

Got a call from this lady called Yati just now, said she is from Photo Gallery at NTUC Income Beach Junction. Say she under NTUC, got my details from a lucky draw at NTUC, offering me a complimentary makeover with two photos in a CD to take away as part of their 14 years anniversary promotion. One of the 300 selected winners to be offered this.

Done makeover shoots before, not interested, so I asked if can take family protrait for me, darling and Chloe. She says no problem. Then I asked a few more questions like is it really free? "Yah, as part of our anniversary promotion, we want people to try our services so offering free makeover shoot." was her reply. Proceeded to book an appt with me, I then asked her if she will send me a email to confirm on this. She says no, as long as I confirm over the phone she will go ahead to book the photographer and makeup artist. Something is not right (I buy most of my groceries from Cold Storage, seldom NTUC plus dont recall filling up any NTUC lucky draw coupons recently, only Vivo) so told her that I need to check with hubby first.

Went back to my computer and googled. cant find any company called Photo Gallery at NTUC Income Beach Junction. But this is what I found. Click here and this is their company website .

Wah lau...like what they said, no such thing as free lunch. Think I stupid meh. Hate all these free stuff over the phone thingy. SCAMS.

Anyway, having half the mind now to scold her if she calls again to confirm my booking.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:29 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela