|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 blur and grainy pics
My pink digital camera - the one I sent earlier for repair, which is only about a year old... broke down AGAIN. So angry! Not going to buy that brand anymore! So I used my old Sony digital camera ...and...the pics didnt turn out that nice as I expected...:( Well, this camera is like 3-4 years old already? Cant remember. Anyway, I'm so going to get a new pink camera this Christmas.
Darling's camera is still the best, but its so big and heavy. Its not me lah. I just want a small camera that can be slotted easily into my bag. Not a big SLR one. Haii..but of course, there is a difference in the type of camera (and pricing!) and the quality of pics that come out. Well, give and take, I still rather hold a small one. Hahaa..professional photographers and shutterbugs enthusiasts will beg to differ! Below: pics taken during my ex-company's event that we (ex-staff) were invited to. My ex colleagues...miss them all!
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 2:29 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |