|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Friday, December 19, 2008 Twilight ![]() I know about the hype, I heard about the obsession, was awaiting the arrival but I was unprepared for the aftermath. I feel like I'm still in the movie, more than 12 hours after watching it. The storyline, the scenary, the scenes and most importantly Robert Pattinson. I never ever watched a movie more than once in the cinema, but for Twilight, I just might. I was quite disappointed after Cedric Diggory died in the Harry Potter movie, he was way much cuter than any other character in the show. In Twilight, I wonder how Edward Cullen can be icy cold in the movie when he simply exudes hotness. Go watch the show, its a girl thing.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 12:20 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |