|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 The Day The Earth Stood Still ![]() Love Keanu....think I mentioned before that he still looks hot. Hehe... Watched the show yesterday with darling and for those who havent watch it yet and intend to catch the show, please do not read further. I repeat, do not read further. If you are going to watch the movie and still reading this....I am making myself clear the third time....do not read further. Oh what the heck, do whatever you want. Just stubborn, arent you? Anyway, I came out of the theatre thinking...why? Why must Klaatu (Keanu Reeves) sacrifice to let the human world live? If I am the director, I would let the human race DIE...completely wipe them out, take only a few for procreation...the rest...just DIE. Seriously. I'm not God, so I'm not that forgiving. But humans are just like what the aliens said, a disappointment. I'm not running away from this fact myself. They are stubborn, they dont want to change, they are just......human. If I have a chance, I rather die and be with God in Heaven then live in this stupid world. That is if I deserve the chance to live with God in Heaven, crossing my fingers. To live in this world is one of the most torturing things on earth. Yes, human existence is tragic. Why do I have to bring Chloe here? Argh. In the words of Helen (Jennifer Connelly), "give us a chance, we will change". REALLY?? YOU SURE? WILL ALL OF THEM DO IT? Maybe for like a year, make that a month, then everyone will go back the same old ways again. Just like in the Bible. Will you seriously change for the better and remain that way until you DIE? Haii... I'm saying this because I'm quite disillusioned by alot of things that are in my life recently. Well, dont get me wrong, not that my life is bad. Give and take, everything is pretty rosy really. Just there are certain things that I'm not happy about and if I dont think about it, it is ok. But sometimes, somethings just keep coming back. Basically, alot of things are because of the human factor. So, yea, I'm disillusioned by the human race. Now back to the movie, humans should just DIE and let the handsome Klaatu live. Can you imagine that even me, a measly being is feeling this way...how would the Great One think from up above? He must be constantly disappointed. But alas, he is the Mighty One and I'm not. He is definately more forgiving, more loving, more understanding, more caring, more gracious, more......ok you get the picture. So, it got me thinking....I need to reflect. Maybe within the near future, I may make some drastic change, I dont know. I just need some light, some answers.... By the way, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 12:41 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |