You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bowling Practice

My company has many inter-department competitions held now and then. We have already sent staff for Pool competition (in which I joined, won a game but lost another), beach soccer competition (totally not soccer for me!) and even singing competition (nah, I like to sing but must admit, I'm no singer). The next one up is bowling competition which will be held next week. After the flower fair yesterday, my colleagues and I went to practise bowling in prep for the upcoming competition. My aim is to get at least above 100 and also to keep my ball straight! I cant do any stunts like making the ball curve, as long as it doesnt go to the longkang, I will be fine.





link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 2:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela