|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Friday, August 14, 2009 Knock You Down
Am hanging on to the reason that made me stay on for so long in the first place...not that it has been VERY long though.
Dont get me wrong, actually I love the place, the things I do, the colleagues are fun but sometimes.... Most of the time I look forward to coming to work, getting into the momentum and then get high doing work...yeah I do...but sometimes it just knocks me down... Bosses and Stress. Haii... I hate to be stressed. Well, nowhere is perfect huh, give and take. Hence am hanging on to the reason that made me stay on in the first place.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:23 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |