|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, October 08, 2009 Two Phrases
Two phrases I like best with regards to people's unconstructive comments.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never will." "I am rubber and you are glue, whatever you say will bounce off me and stick on you." I think I have to come to an age where although there are things that I am still learning in life and gaining experience (we never stop learning btw) but I know pretty much what I want, what I like, what I am doing, what is clearly right or wrong and what is just a matter of personal preference or opinion. So dont criticise me. Unless you really think it is for my own good. If so, think again. Are you REALLY sure?
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 4:44 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |