You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky


Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It is time to move on, or is it?

Change is the only constant in today's ever-changing environment. How oxymoron is that? But we do have to accept the fact that changes are happening everyday. It is just how well we can anticipate them and adapt to them. Just last month, I have a friend who broke up with her boyfriend. They have been together for many years but because of different opinions and expectations in life and after deciding that could never reach a compromise, they have decided to call it quits. That is after many years of being together and overcoming obstacles and withstanding all quarrels and fights. Big change for them? You bet. Especially since their lives have been so integrated with each other. They have gone for trips together, they know each other parents so well, memories were plentiful and the hurt was deep. The last I heard they still keep in contact and I wonder if they will reunite although that is a high possibility. My stand is that as times go by, their opinions and expectations in life will change and who knows, by that time they may get married even before you can spell the word "m.a.r.r.i.a.g.e" Nevertheless, I wish them all the best. An eternal optimist in love, I believe anything is possible and the chances are good.

Today I am about to make a decision that could possibly change my life forever, well, at least for the next few months or so. I went for an job interview and was offered the job only after 6 hours of discussion on their part. It is going to be a big change for me and there are really a lot of factors to consider. Am I prepared for the unstablility of a sales job (it is a sales job by the way)? Am I cut out for it? Am I able to make more money then my current one? Is this really what I want? Will it get me to where I want to be in the future? Dilemma. Should I just stay with my current job? What is it that makes me unhappy about my current job? And the list goes on. I have 24 hrs to decide. Should I change? Or not? Tell me, is it time to move on?


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 7:48 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela