You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 02, 2005

Work for What?!

Mum: "Ger ar....you are civil servant right?? Today's news say end of the year got bonus!"

Early in the morning karna slapped in the face. I knew this was coming after hearing from my darling that he is getting the bonus...apparantly his friend starting mass sms-ing after hearing it on the news. DAMN. Whatever they say civil servants are getting...we are not getting it. WHY?? All because of the stupid AO-and-above or whatever-it-is-called scheme. To me..its just a plain-stupid scheme. While everybody gets bonus and what-not....we just get more demoralised, more shit from bosses, more KRAs, more responsibilities and workload. And we get paid PEANUTS. (Shut up if you say that a peanut is worth $60,000, I'm not in the mood to joke.)

What for work if that is the case? Must face stupid boss roaring down your neck. Why isnt this done? Why like that? I need this now, I need this by the end of THIS week (and the day is Thursday). SHUT UP LAH! Expect us to do so much then pay so little. Please lor, I rather just be a Diploma holder, sit there wait for instructions meanwhile busy surfing the net and chatting in a corner or online, playing with my hamster that I brought to work, wash my clothes in the office washing machine while watching korean drama serials. And I still get travel allowance and whatever bonuses that the government states that we will get.

Really lor Degree holder is nothing liao la..we work for what?!

*Disclaimer: Not against anyone but just the management at where I AM WORKING.*


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:21 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela