|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, October 13, 2005 Whatever you want to say
My life has been a tremendous time of hearing comments and words that sink to the bone, crushes the heart and wounds the spirit. Many people say hurtful words to me that is based on their unjust judgment and selfish preferences. Though I am not immune to pain, I realize that none of their words matter anymore. What matters is what God says of me, and I make God smile for the good that I do and receive His approval. And that is enough thought for me to walk with head up high and with dignity. They can try, but they can't take that away from me.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:59 AM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |