You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 19, 2007

Hairstyles

I always had this thing about hairstyles. Either I get sick of the style too fast, or the style I wanted doesnt turn out the way it should be, or each time I cut my hair, it looks the same like no difference. Basically my hair is not that "strong". After a perm, it gets damaged. After some colour changes, it gets damaged. So I need some time for it to recuperate. And it takes so long to grow when it is at shoulder length!! Every now and then I will just have the urge to go to the stylist and do something about my hair. Regardless whether the current style is nice or not. Coz you know...hair grows out and you need to trim it.

I dont know why everytime I go to a hairstylist...and I point to a certian hairstyle that I want, the stylist will advise me against it. Arggh...so like I said, the cut I wanted doesnt turn the way it should be.

Anyway now I feel...my hair style sucks.

Need to do something about it fast.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 12:14 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela