|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 Hollywood ![]() Rachel Mcadams is going to replace Katie Holmes in the next Batman movie...good! Not a fan of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise with his Scientology thingy. ![]() Jessica Biel has a good figure! When can I wear my bikini again? hmmmmmm ![]() Alessandra Ambrosio! My favourite Victoria Secret's model! She is a Brazilian and my age! Just found out that she has a website...hehee...http://www.alessandraambrosio.com.br/flashindex.html By the way, my favourite shopping website http://www.victoriassecret.com/ has many photos of her too. :) ![]() Eva Longoria's dog Jinxy is my favourite breed of dog, Maltese..if I can keep dogs I would love to have a Maltese...arent they adorable??!! ![]() Actually I think I just have this thing for white small cute dogs..:)
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:15 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |