You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2007

by the way...

Quote of the weekend that Paul and I heard from a student and her friends at the NUS Open House 2007.

"If cant get in anywhere, then go NIE lor, safest choice."

wahhahahahahaha........YOU THINK SO EASY ALSO AR!!! ar bished...

I mean this is one of the reasons, we have some lousy teachers in the industry coz I think in the first place they werent passionate about their jobs...probably because:

a) they cant get into NUS/NTU/SMU/SIM etc
b) teaching looks like easy money
c) they are not cut out for it but still hang on coz there are no other jobs available
d) no talent/experience/qualifications for anything else
e) industry always in need of teachers, availability of teaching jobs



However I understand that the selection and criteria is more stringent nowadays for people entering into teaching. Better.

So pple like those who wants to consider NIE simply because it is the "safest choice" better think twice.

We dont want our children's future to be ruined by ineffective teachers. AND...it is not easy being a teacher in today's society. It is actually quite stressful and challenging you know.

It is not like relief teaching or tuition.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:11 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela