You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2007

Fruitful day

Worked during NUS Open House last weekend so had a day time-off in-lieu which I claimed yesterday.

A day intended for rest ended up in ticking off items in my to-do list. Which is good in a way.

Darling and I had a visit to the dentist in the morning at 9am. Then followed by going back to mummy's place to collect letters and passing her some stuff.

Then we had lunch at Taka...had craving for risotto but couldnt think of anyplace nearby that has that so ended up at Pasta Cafe eating salmon baked rice....still as YUMMY.

Then we proceeded to the Taka Baby Fair had bought a stroller for baby. :) It was a red and black joggy, Ferrari model! Matches our car, Scarlett's colour ..keke..

Couldnt resist buying some cute ELLE clothes for Chloe too...there are still many things to buy and prepare before baby comes..

We also bought some birthday pressies for our nieces' birthday this week. Spent quite a bit at Taka itself. My vouchers from my office's "Make It Happen" award were all used up.

After Taka, we went to PS before going to church for bible study. Had a haircut..or rather...a perm! :)



Was growing my hair long again and the growing stages when it just touches the shoulder is getting really irritating. The hair always "qiao" at the wrong direction. Girls, you know what I mean. I am not blessed with really tamed hair so it was a choice to either rebond or perm. I chose the latter.



Looked more mature I am sure. Ariel said I looked like a tai-tai. Hee...on my way there perhaps?

By the way, Chloe has been kicking quite a bit these few weeks..especially at night. There was once Paul and I just stared at my tummy while Chloe kicks...and we could see the movement of my belly. So fascinating. :)

Some of my friends also mentioned that I have been putting on quite a bit now compared to the first few months. Now I looked more like a pregnant lady. Hmm...fat?

I mean how many pregnant ladies actually look like those celebs like Xiao S or Angelina Jolie when they are pregnant...their arms are still as skinny as ever. Its like just putting on a round ball underneath their clothes...not much difference from their pre-pregnancy look.






link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 12:15 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger lil'muffin commented at 8:57 AM~  

I love the new hair babe! I always loved curls. You look really good (you're not fat!). You have that pregnant glow.

I am so glad to know that Paul and yourself have a day to spend time together and also do shopping for Chloe.

Please continue to take some time off to have sufficient rest and stay happy and healthy.

Can't wait to have Chloe around.

Blogger alwaysDaBabe commented at 9:22 AM~  

thank you dawn babe...:)

ya i cant wait to hold chloe in my arms! heheeee

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela