|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, April 23, 2007 Miss Singapore Universe 2007
Watched this with darling yesterday evening. Armed with the latest copy of 8 days, we started elimating the girls as we see them on TV.
Somehow, MSU is always an avenue for us to sit there and critisize. I dont recall doing this in the international Miss Universe. Most of the time was "wah this one good..that one not bad.....this one very chio.."............but how come our MSU is like that ar? Most commonly phrase heard throughout the night? CANNOT MAKE IT. Which brought me to thinking how come last time I can be so brave (or bimbotic) to join beauty pagents in Uni and I probably suffered the same fate as these women on TV. People in the audience were probably looking at me and saying "this one cannot make it." I mean looking back now, I cringed and thought...I die diee also dont want to join. Of course not that I can now...maybe MRS Singapore Universe might be possible. Wahahaa.. Hahahaa...well it was still an experience for me last time. At least I tried and gave my raging teenage hormones a good taste of how it was like. This year's results was quite predictable. Darling and I didnt have much choices as in who will walk home with the crown coz............ the rest cannot make it . ![]() First - Ms Jessica Tan, 24, Flight Stewardess ![]() Second - Joey Feng, 22, Undergraduate (NUS) ![]() Third - Christabel Campbell, 19, Student
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:01 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |