|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 ![]() I finally joined Facebook after like a hundred reminders from Louis. Pure laziness. One Friendster is enough..and Facebook? They say that Facebook is better as there are lot more functions and as Louis puts it "its more fun!". Okayyyy...after playing with the functions...just one thought ran through my mind.. I am seriously getting old for such stuff. I mean..poking people, growing stuff, sending gifts, hatching eggs, food fighting, having your own garden or fish tank takes time to maintain man! blogging takes up some of my time already..anymore of these stuff and I am seriously getting fired. ssshhhhhhhh......... Seriously. I. Am. Getting. Old. For. Such. Stuff. where is friendster anyway? dont know why I am even updating it when most of the pple are spending their time on Facebook istead of Friendster. Pple who come up with such ideas...I am a computing student..I shld be coming up with such stuff to earn money instead...why? why? can someone remind me why did I go to computing in the first place. Aw shut up. Time to log off...cant wait to see Chloe. ps. darling u dont need to join facebook, u can use my account..besides..u have TOO MANY FRIENDS, think you wont have time for me if u join :P
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 5:44 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |