|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Saturday, September 01, 2007 Hairspray
I finally managed to catch Hairspray yesterday and I cant help but think that the songs in the show really sound like those from the soundtrack of Grease. Nevertheless, it was a great show in my opinion!! And I bought the soundtrack ..hahaa..:)
I laughed when Link Larkin (played by Zac Efron) appeared in the show and does his signature wink...why??? Coz I heard a collective sigh from the gals in the cinema...I AM SERIOUS. no kidding!! I think I would sigh if it were Jay Chou. kekeeke.. ![]() Especially the last part when Tracy (the cute fat female lead who can sing and dance very well and who loves Link) kisses Link, the 3 gals beside me were literally squealing. Either they thought it was really gross or they wished they were the fat girl. I would most probably think its the latter. ![]() And I didnt know James Marsden can sing and dance quite well!! Not bad eh. ![]() Darling and I both agreed that the bad girl in the show, Amber (Brittany Snow), doesnt have the evil look. Michelle Pfeiffer (who plays Amber's mom, also evil) ya... ![]() but Brittany Snow...nope. She has that good girl look..and she is pretty. ![]() ![]() And her clothes are so NICE! I wonder if they sell dresses like those in the show...so pretty with big skirts...I LIKE! ![]() ![]() As usual Amanda Bynes is really funny and cute. ![]() And John Travolta? FUNNY! It is just weird to see him singing with a male voice but playing a female part and also almost kissing Christopher Walken who plays her...his...her...ar whatever husband. ![]() All in all, a good chick flick or for those who like Grease (you may just enjoy this one)...or just want to enjoy a good comedy. :)
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 6:05 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |