|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 Keanu Reeves
After watching Street Kings...Keanu Reeves has done it again. Working his way into the hearts of girls....many who are now women....aka like me.
Swoon. I remembered the last Keanu movie I watched was the Lake House which he co-starred with his Speed co-star Sandra Bullock. Then like almost a year or two later, I watched Street Kings. I didnt watch the weird movie he acted in between these two movies called "A Scanner Darkly". A tad older and slightly heavier now, Keanu still reeks HOTNESS. Never mind critics who once said he cant act, his good looks still reign over all. If all policemen were to be as cool and highly skilled as Keanu's character in Street Kings, there will be no crime in this world. Plus all the women will be training to get into the police force just to be near him. He is the only one who could scold the f word and still look damn suave. I repeat, swoon. The very first time that I went gaga over Keanu was in Point Break, then Speed which sealed his position in my heart as the number one HOTTEST guy in Hollywood ...well minus Brad Pitt. It was a tie. But if you ask me now, Keanu wins hands down. Where is Mrs Angelina Jolie anyway? Busy taking care of his multi-racial offsprings and a half, and that very big-lips-and-boobs woman who is now heavily pregnant with TWINS. How "perfect" can they get? Anyways, digressing! Watching stars like Keanu makes my heart skipped a beat and feeling sad at the same time. How come normal people like us are not borned into the ang moh community with good looks and gets a chance to work with hot people like them har? How come we are just the way we are? I dont mind even settling for being a chio taiwanese girl who probably gets her big break by starring in an MTV with JAY CHOU. If only lor. Two words. DREAM. ON. I am just a regular girl, living a regular life, doing regular stuff like working her ass off so that she can live comfortably, buying the things she wants. Then watching movies, listening to music and swooning over celebrities, while lying in bed at night wishing Keanu Reeves was beside me. How regular can I get? Muahhaa......back to reality. PS. I still love you the most, darling. And Chloe. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:35 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |