You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

Chloe and her Daddy falling asleep in the car



Hee...James...this is not staged..it is real...caught on candid camera!! Hehe...check it out...my two darlings are so cute..:)


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:32 PM |


5 Comments:

Blogger JameZ commented at 3:54 PM~  

Okay! This is way too cute. She is such an adorable baby. I wonder how you could stifle your laughter.

My word of advice is not to show some of the Aunties because I know what they will have to say about the safety of the baby. I think you know what I mean. ;-)

Blogger The Chronicler commented at 9:08 AM~  

yeah, I totally agree with James! Chloe's sooooo cute!!!!hahhahaa...

oh and yeah, now I become mother liaoz, I very auntie already - I hope the Chloe and Paul only sleeps like that in the car when the car is stationary (like in the vid). coz if you're driving and Paul holds her like that, it's actually quite dangerous.

Blogger alwaysDaBabe commented at 9:30 AM~  

yea..she was making alot of noise in her car seat, obviously didnt want to be in it.....so Paul took her out for a while when we were reaching our home and they both fell asleep.

So when I parked and turned around and saw them there, had to take pics and a video!

Blogger kappyo commented at 2:37 PM~  

babe, ur car seat is isofix? or u secure with seat belt?

Blogger alwaysDaBabe commented at 4:01 PM~  

mine is like any other child car seats where you have the section where you can put the seat belt through to secure it there.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela