You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Chloe's life at her grandma's house

Chloe has her own bath tub and play pen at her grandma's house so that whenever she is there, there are proper baby equipment for her to use. Her pink playpen says "Little Princess" and a princess she is to us. :)







Chloe's "bf" - Cherron, taking good care of her...hehee...they look cute together. Their bds are on this coming Sat!




Sok Hua's baby girl, whom I helped named Tiffany, had her full month party last Sat. Been carrying little babies these past two weeks and I must say, I miss carrying Chloe when she was so small.





On her way back from the party, Chloe's sleeping position in her car seat. Children fall asleep at the weirdest positions. Hehe..


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:09 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela