|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, June 23, 2008 Gossip Girl..finally ![]() With the help of my hubby, I managed to watch Gossip Girl and I'm simply LOVING it. It was certainly up to expectations and more. Gorgeous cast, immaculate makeup and clothes, great songs, the rich and glamorous, sex, lies and bitchiness. This is THE show of the year. ![]() This is like the Beverly Hills 90210 show (the mother of all teenage series, think O.C) of this era. Best friend sleeping with best friend's gf/bf, rivarly between bffs and trying to fit in into the IT crowd. This is so high school and I have just been transported back into it. ![]() I totally love Blair Waldorf acted by Leighton Meester. Love her look and dressing in the show. ![]() ![]() She is so beautiful. She was originally a blonde but I think she looks better in dark hair. ![]() ![]() Dont ya think? ![]() Anyway the resident hunk of the show, Chace Crawford is almost flawless. With a great bod to boot, this hottie is so beautiful he makes Zac Efron looks girlish and gay. ![]() Apparantly the cast are dating each other in real life, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley are the newest couple in Hollywood and Chace and Leighton were reportedly kissing off set diminishing rumours of Chace's and Carrie Underwood's budding romance. ![]() I think he looks better with Leighton. Both are so good-looking, they certainly look really good together - they make Brad and Angelina look like old grandpa and grandma respectively. ![]() If they ever got together, they will be THE IT couple of the year. Hehe... Anyway more info on this show, you can always google it. Everyone's talking about it. Cant wait to go home to catch the rest of the episodes of the season. I'm totally hooked.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:44 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |