You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Office Christmas Party

The winners of the party plus our GM, third guy from left. Young fellow.




My office pple, just our department. Not all were present though.



Hehee...receiving the award and "crown" for being Miss Cove - as voted by colleagues. Hey, I was Miss OAR back in my previous office!





Jocelyn and I with our games team's creation - Santa Claus. Had to make do with whatever materials that were given to us.



The "before" pic, Tak Keong, Jocelyn and I in my standing-there-and-waiting-for-games-to-start" pose



My standing-there-and-waiting-for-games-to-start" pose when my colleague asked me to smile for the camera



Jocelyn and I





Our games team got second!



"Santa Claus", Mr Cove (Favian) and Miss Cove



Our games team posing with the Christmas card we made in ten mins with whatever materials that were given to us.


No party without wine though I dont drink.


Connie and I - makan!



Jocelyn and I again with food!


My team minus my division's head. Hey Mr and Miss Cove comes from here!

Jocelyn and I - found a partner in loving to take pics!

The babes of my office



link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 1:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela