You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY 2009

Cny first day

My mom and her sisters



My mom and her brothers and sisters



Chloe in her CNY dress which is kinda big for her but still cute



Our family pic



My bestest cousin, Emmeline and I


Trying to get a pic of both Isaac and Chloe smiling and looking at the camera. Think Pamela got the shot, must send to me! This is the best I've got.



My family pic



Chloe generously giving away her hugs and kisses again



CNY 2nd day


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 2:49 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger JameZ commented at 4:35 PM~  

Thank you for sharing them. As I mentioned on FB, I am really happy to see this photo taking tradition carry on.

I had always looked forward to CNY when I was younger ... all the meeting, greeting and eating. Good times that will always stay in my mind and heart.

I think it is so important to let the younger generation carry on this tradition and know who their relatives are, because families tend to be so much smaller nowadays.

Thank you for allowing me to live through CNY vicariously through all these photos.

Blogger alwaysDaBabe commented at 9:48 AM~  

yes...I was getting all of them together to take pictures, think I sounded very auntie in the process of doing that.

will post more pics up coz they are in Paul's camera..other families as well and including one shot of all the cousins!

Blogger JameZ commented at 4:35 AM~  

Great!! Can't wait to see them!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela