|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Friday, February 25, 2005 God wouldn't give you the ability to dream without the ability to make your dreams come true.
A certain daily motivational quotes website says, "God wouldn't give you the ability to dream without the ability to make your dreams come true." There are countless things that I dream about and I wonder if all that I have dreamt will just remain a dream or become a reality. Do I really have that ability to make my dreams come true? God gave us all talents and abilities. Some know where their strength lies and what their dreams are and they made full use of their talents to achieve their dreams. Some know where their strength lies but don't know what they want in life to have any dreams at all. I know where my strength lies and I have many dreams but can I really make them come true? This I believe, is a question of faith, determination and PASSION.
From where I last left, I was faced with a dilemma on whether to change to another job or to stay put. I finally made the decision. After countless sessions of mind-wrecking questions over a span of 24 hrs, I have made my choice. I know what I want in life and for my future and the sales job is not for me right now. It is not the nature of the job but more of the unstability. Job stability is my first priority at this stage of my life. Again the same daily motivational quotes website has another quote to offer. It says, "RISK : " Life involves risk. Without risk, we are not living, loving or learning." Switching job is a risk that I have to take. So does this mean that if I do not take up this risk, I am not living, loving or learning? Maybe so. I attended a few courses in the past and tests that I did in the courses always show the same results about me. Most of these tests are highly accurate and if the same results keep popping out everytime you take a different test then it has to be true. With awareness of the talents, abilities and the type of person I am, my future is crafted out significantly in front of me. A recent course that I attended (just yesterday actually), Edward de Bono's Six Thinking Hats, gave me a sudden flame of passion for my current work that it reinforced my decision of not leaving. I am now more determined to stay put and to excel in what I am doing. I guess that this is just one of the ways that God spoke to me. I am glad that I did not take the risk of changing jobs. With this new fire in my life, I certainly felt as though I was living, loving and learning. So there.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 4:08 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |