You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 05, 2005

Free your mind and the rest will follow

Reading my previous entry, I was a really angry woman. But now I dont feel a thing. I guess...if I had taken some time out to relax and clear my mind, I wouldnt be that angry. For what anyway? It wont make me any richer or happier. Kinda silly dont you think?

Sometimes things happen and you get angry, then you do stuff that you'll regret or when looking back, you think its kinda silly. Yah..and that moment probably you wish you can turn back time. But you can never go back and all you can do is learn and move on. Well at least you learn, but some people just keep on repeating the same mistakes again and again. Either they refuse to see the mistake that they made or they simply dont want to learn. It is not easy, not to fall into anger or just basically, not to fall into sin. We all fall down. The most important thing is to pick ourselves up and learn how not to fall that way again.

Sometimes just taking some time out, free your mind, relax and calm down really helps "soften" your anger. Some people vent their frustrations by complaining to anyone who cared to listen, taking a walk, exercising or just shouting into your pillow (ever done that? for me just shouting into open air haha..). After which, just calm down and think things through. Read the bible, pray. Probably you will feel better. If only most of the time we can do that. The whole may be in a much peaceful state.

I was angry before, made my mistakes...learnt and told myself never to walk that way again.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 5:11 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela