|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 New Year, New Feelings
Changes, changes, changes. Some love it, some hate it. Depending if it is for the better or for the worse I guess. For me I ended the year 2005 with a well-deserved good rest and started off the new year with a great new feelings, energised, refreshed, motivated and happy. 2006 seems like a wonderful year already. I hope I can still say this for many more months to come.
2005 wasnt a very good year for me. But nevertheless, I learnt a lot this year as many significant things happened that changed my course of life for the next few years. Well it reinforced the phrase that was quite meaningful to me, that is, "All things that happened are blessings, some are just blessings in disguises." Through the trials, tribulations, hardships and obstacles, I have grown to appreciate the purpose of these in my life and in the process learnt and grow from it. Though times may be a bad for the moment, but there is always a rainbow after the storm. I really hope to keep believing in everything as things will work for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. I am really excited about the things that are happening this year other than the fact that I AM GETTING MARRIED! New home, new status, new environment, new responsibilities. Things are happening really fast...before you know it...time flies..I guess wedding is such a joyous occasion especially within the family. Planning for it makes you feel happy yeah? Just heard my good friend just got engaged. So happy for her!! 2006 is indeed a good year to get married hahaa... Yah and still waiting for our new car to come...hurry up! Really excited about the new initiatives in YAM. Happy to be part of the planning committee. Also felt really inspired and encouraged after the retreat. Yeah, many more areas to serve the Lord. Work wise, hope to find a new job this year. Meanwhile, things are looking up in the office. :) Relationship wise, have been spending more time with family and friends. Really happy being with people you love. Resolution: to continue spending more time with them. So far so good, hope it keeps up. Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God. PS. Just bought a new pink HP! hehee ..loving it!
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 12:19 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |