|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 I'm back
Aiyo havent been blogging for so long...feel so guilty wahhaa...dunno why...
Some updates: 1) Had a hectic few months leading to CASE Conference 2006 on 1-3 March. Major reason why I didnt have time to blog. There were a lot of ups and downs: anger, hurt, disappointment, tears, relief, happiness, craziness, sianess. Felt like quitting but cant...need to go through the rough patch before I decide on anything...have commitments like marriage and Scarlett and also must get my long awaited bonus. 2) Got my bonus and was promoted also. People think I will stay because of this. To me.. its credit overdue and paid therefore I dont owe anything to the company and vice versa. Can leave without regrets and without any emotional debt. 3) During this period of time, learnt a lot through God and His Word. Felt so much stronger emotionally and spiritually. Through courses, talks, sermons, friends, colleagues, and most importantly my pillar of strength, my darling. So many things to discuss and learn. Especially the times when darling and I will sit in Scarlett and talk and talk about issues that we faced at work and in church before I finally decide to go up to my house and he will drive home. 4) Still fishing around...if you are my colleague and reading this...ssshhhhhhh...not that it is a total secret anyway..its pasted on my msn nick...wahahaha.......if you have any lobang let me know. keke.. 5) Chosen the design of my white and evening wedding gown. So excited to see it after it is made. Yeah made to measure...should I lose weight? Think I need to and thats what most brides-to-be do...but then...I am so lazy...eat so much...how to lose? how to, how to, how to lose?? hahaha corny.. 6) My buddy at work is leaving me for another.......................job. Yah. Going to feel so empty without her around talking crap with me over the cubicle wall and letting Darric hear us talk about bras and time-of-the-month and whats not. Haha.... Going to miss her. And I miss SH too! 7) Had a staff retreat last month, alot of issues to trash out. Coz so many unhappiness mah. Sometimes want to stick around to change things for the better. Dont know whether it is a fat hope. Whatever the case, if there is really somewhere better, I will definately go. The fact that I am still here probably there are really somethings here that make me want to stay. 8) Most of my updates are about work..damn sian.. 9) Changing my marital status in 5 months. Moving house in 5 months. Starting a new life in 5 months. Hope to get pregnant after 5 months? Keke...I love kids..but dont know whether I can handle them. I know darling can. whahaa...yah I just stay home and be my rich tai-tai la...Yeah I wish. 10) Most of my updates are either about work or marriage. Hah. 11) Finished my marriage classes, cant wait to say "I do". How can I find another person who likes me most without makeup, picks up my clothes after me at home, irons my dress while I do my hair before a dinner, brings his work to my work place to accompany me while I do my OT, kisses me even though I having the flu, allows me to be infatuated with his jay chou look-alike friend and then encourages me to go sit next to him at gatherings? Haha...yah...there is no other. 12) Hope I can take leave for this year's church camp. That month is a busy period. I may not be able to go..unless....I CHANGE JOB. Think I will just add another post. Dont really like too long a blog. Tata!
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:31 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |