You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 15, 2006

STRESSED

Everything is coming all at once ...feeling the heat...feeling the stress....

So many upcoming events...at work....and weddding plans......need to lose weight too...damn stressed...

Went shopping over the weekend to buy stuff for the upcoming wedding photo shoot next week. So many things to buy and prepare if I want everything to be perfect...or maybe 90% perfect.

Just got my period today, spoilt the mood but at least I wont be having it during the photo shoot.

Thought I can change job by this time...before Homecoming comes. (Note: Homecoming is the major event within my job scope other than the usual smaller events that I plan. Attendance is about 700-plus pple. Everything from registration to logistics to budget to even emcee-ing, I did it all last year...and now I have to do it again.) Really wanted to change jobs at one point, but I am still here...is this part of God's plan..for some reason He wants me to stay here? I cant see it now but faith is trust in God when you dont understand.

Just pray and leave it in the hands of the Lord, leave it in the hands of the Lord.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:15 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela