|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, June 08, 2006 Dont ever do that
I just cant stand people who put others down...especially those who do it in front of everyone else. It is very irritating, demoralising, embarrassing, vexing, annoying, frustrating..ok you get the idea. Whenever someone does that to me, I just feel like grabbing the person's neck with my two hands, wringing it then giving it 1000 tight slaps left, right, up, down and center! Yes that is how angry I will feel when someone does that to me. If you are my friend, dont ever put me down. You can tell me nicely, frankly in person about my bad points or whatever, BUT DONT EVER PUT ME DOWN ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF OTHERS.
Of course there are others who are just out to be mean or put you down to make themselves feel superior. Like as if they will care if they are your friend or not. Either they have low self-esteem or they are just simply jealous. And not forgetting bosses who have just no EQ AT ALL and thinks that everyone is incapable. I hate it when bosses do that to their subordinates. ARGGH!!!
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:19 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |