You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 14, 2006

Wedding and Babies


How can anyone not love babies..they are so cute things...but like what people say..yah they are cute until they start crying in the middle of the night or just crying per se. Anyhow, I cant wait to have one on my own!!! or maybe two or three or four.. muahahhaa...

I was chatting with my friend over lunch the other day and he mentioned that he and his girlfriend will never want to have kids when they get married. That was one of the saddest thing I ever have to hear from anyone. WHY NOT?? He mentioned that in such a competitive environment coupled with the uprising standard of living, if he is unable to provide a good life for his kids, he would rather not have them. Also, there are so many things to give up and sacrifice for their kids. He and his girlfriend would like to able to enjoy their own lives too, buying things that they want and going for holidays. All these may have to be sacrificed for their kids. Well, some people may share the same sentiments but definately not me. For someone who is dying to have kids of her own even before marriage, the thought of not having kids is just torturous to me. Dont be surprised if I were to tell you when October comes that I am pregnant. Hehee...CANT WAIT!

I think it is good to have some careful planning for your future as well as for your kids. Maybe as an optimist, I always feel that money issues will work out by themselves, just leave it to the hands of God and He will provide. Like my wedding plans, things seem to just work out by themselves. I am not a perfectionist nor someone who is very particular about things. I can be quite complacent sometimes. All these can be good or bad in certian ways but for my wedding plans..rule of the thumb, dont sweat the small stuff and with that, all things just came naturally. Think happiness in your life and with people that you love is all that matters..really. No?

I am getting really excited to start my new life as Mrs Paul Chandra Tjahjono. A lot of people has been telling me stuff like giving me advice. Whether or not you agree with their advice is a different matter. It is funny how people like to give destructive comments when please, it is my wedding I do it the way I WANT TO. Like I care whether you think my dress is not that spectacular or that I have to have this or do that for my wedding, or if I look fat. Who says people must lose weight before their wedding, although I would like to but if I cant, I cant lah!! Please lor, I am happy and I think it is nice is ALL THAT MATTERS. It's my life and I live it the way I want to. It's my wedding and I plan it the way I want to.

But nevertheless, to all those who have been giving me support, encouragement and are equally as excited as we are for our wedding. Thank you. Thank you for offering your help and thank you for sharing the joy with us. :)


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 2:30 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela