You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

korean drama serials...haii...

I just finished watching another korean drama serial...I dont know what's with these shows but it really makes people get hooked on them. Guess it is the good looking cast combined with nice scenary and lovey-dovey, heart-warming story line. Ok some are really over-the-top kind of love but I guess people or rather most girls just like those kind of love stories. Imagine being caught between two good-looking guys ..wahaaahha...oh well... I admit I have become, for lack of a better word, a sucker for korean drama serials.

It is like when you start watching them, you have to watch it until the end. I can skip meals and not eat and just watch these drama serials. They can be super hilarious ..and the acting is soo natural..its like the male and female lead are really in love with each other. Those crying scenes can really make yr heart break. Those mushy lines can really make yr heart melt. These scriptwriters really do know how to make these characters work well for the actors playing them and most of these actors become really famous just after one show.

I still prefer korean drama serials over japanese drama serials and taiwanese ou xiang ju...right now I am currently in luurrrve with the male lead from "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" or "My Lovely Sam Soon". His name is Hyun Bin. Hehe...swoon...love his dimple...:)


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 4:13 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:18 AM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela