You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 26, 2006

Month of June

I have two newcomers to my section last Friday. Hope everything will be better now that they are in. Henry Yan will be replacing Darric as my new head of section and Jimmy Lim will be replacing my buddy Fiona.

We have less than 3 months to our wedding!! Cant wait!!

Going Genting with Carol this weekend for a short getaway. She is going there to watch her favorite JJ concert and I am going there for...dunno..shopping..enjoy the natural aircon..going to miss my darling.

I need to lose weight!! Have to do it before the wedding!!

My colleague June just resigned and is leaving us this month. Another one leaving...har..June leaving in the month of June...not funny


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:59 AM |


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:15 AM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:22 AM~  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela